What we are doing to keep guests and staff safe and the site Covid-Free
We appreciate all your support at what has been a very difficult time for the hospitality sector. We’ve made a lot of changes to the way we do things in order to minimise the transmission risk of the Coronavirus but that said, we are all in this together so we urge everyone on and off site to follow the Government’s current ‘Stay Alert’ message (below).
UK Governments ‘Stay Alert’ COVID Protocol:-
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser regularly.
- Maintain 2m social distancing whenever possible (if not them 1m)
- Socialise indoors with 2 households only (or up to 6 people from different households outside)
Changes have we made:
- Full CV19 Risk Assessment based on government guidelines and after consultation with medical professionals (please ask if you would like to see this)
- More regular & enhanced cleaning schedules
- Tippy tap hand washing stations at entrance points
- Anti-bacterial cleaner provided to all yurts bell tents and shared facilities for added confidence
- Designated bins for ‘possibly contaminated’ items (eg: tissues, nappies, wipes, PPE etc)
- Contact free & staggered arrival & departure
- Clear signage to reiterate the ‘stay alert’ protocol
- Large assigned parking spaces
- All unnecessary kitchen equipment, trinkets & soft furnishings have been removed from the site
We can minimise the transmission risk of COVID19 but we cant do it alone – we need everyone, owners, guests, staff and our local community to play their part in the fight against this horrible virus.
Best Wishes and Enjoy Your Stay